Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cordless TrackMan® Optical


"
I assume you have reviewed this Trackman before you buy it. Five years ago, when I bought the TrackMan, there were not many reviews as today.

The features of Trackman are great compare to other mouses in the market. I found every fingers lie on top of each buttons of Trackman. I love the back and forward buttoms which make surfing the web more user friendly.

The connetivity is the problem. Once in awhile, the Trackman lose it signal with the wireless base receiver. Why is that happen? I found if I have an object which stands between the TrackMan and its base, the connection is lose. Or if I placed the base under the desk (on top of CPU), the connetion is lose. The best is to place the base behind the monitor; therefore, it connects with the TrackMan continously."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arthritis In Fingers
FOOTER FOOTER FOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTER