Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Microsoft My Phone available to everyone

If you want to sync your contacts, calendar, photos, videos, text messages, music and more to the cloud and are running a Windows Mobile phone with version 6 or above, then you now have a free way to do it thanks to Microsoft’s My Phone service.

Back in February Microsoft slipped a bit and prematurely made its new My Phone service live. Now it’s officially available to everyone.

When I was using a Windows Mobile phone as my primary device I used to pay for a hosted Exchange service at 4smartphone. Then I moved to Google Sync since I also use an iPhone and other devices. The process was a bit involved but it was worth it for me.

For the everyday Windows Mobile user, though, this service is a no brainer since you just have to install the My Phone service on your phone and then Microsoft takes care of the rest. If you lose your phone in the future or want to make changes to your information from a web-based interface, My Phone will deliver what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arthritis In Fingers
FOOTER FOOTER FOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTERFOOTER FOOTER